Tuesday, June 22nd, 2010 at
After searching for what seemed like FOREVER to try and find some high quality, fresh — meaning 2009 or newer — ebooks that had at the very LEAST Master Resale Rights, I came up with SQUAT.
So, I decided, “If I can’t find it, then I’ll do this myself!”.
And that’s just what I did
On my new Twitter Account: Free Ebook Weekly
Every week, I’m gonna give away a brand new ebook with at LEAST some type of Resale Rights to anyone who wants it. The only exception to this is that if I find something that doesn’t have any resell rights, but has EXTREME value in the information provided. Then those will go up as well.
There’s absolutely. . . .
- NOTHING to sign up for
- NOTHING to buy
- NOTHING to do but download the goodies from a direct download link once every week!
So far, I have 2 of the freshest ebooks ( they just came out this week ) ready to download right now. And those titles are:
- Articles Into Videos – With MRR & Saleskit
- The Product Creation Guru – With MRR & Saleskit
If you want ‘em. . . . .Come and get ‘em!
Have a terrific week!
Sunday, August 24th, 2008 at
I have released the seventh edition of EZ Ebook Templates, and this time, they are all “ready for print” type designs.
Here’s a quick break down of what’s included in this package:
* 5 Different “White Paper” Style .ODT Template Files
* 5 Blank Matching eCover Designs
* All .PSD Files For Both The Ebook Templates & Flat eCover Designs Included
* Full Master Resell Rights To the Entire Package
* Master Reseller Kit Including All Graphics, Sales Page, and Thank You Page
This is a great package for those out there that like the EZ Ebook Template designs, but wished there were more “white paper” styles. Plus, having access to the .PSD files means you can drop in your own graphics and color schemes, which is always good
And, if you are a Warrior, then please check the Warrior Forum for my Username: Tracy Yates and see my sig tag for an even greater savings on this brand new collection of strikingly simple custom ebook templates.
Sunday, July 13th, 2008 at
I am kicking around the idea of starting up a paid members only section that will include fresh ebook templates, new backgrounds to use, tools, videos, tutorials, etc.
The ebook templates will come with Master Resale Rights and some of the other content, may or may not come with the same rights (or better rights). I haven’t decided just yet. But, I do know this….
All the content included will NOT be found anywhere else except inside the paid members only section. That is a definite!
So far, it’s breaking down to including the following:
- Fresh Ebook Templates Added As They Are Created Each Month — No Exact Time Frame Set Except For Adding Monthly Templates
- Pre-Built Website Template Set For Each Ebook Template That Matches The Ebook Design
- Exclusive Backgrounds To Use Within Your Own Ebook Designs
- Ecover Actionscripts That Can Be Added
- Original Photoshop Brush Sets For Photoshop 7 and Up You Can Use Commercially Without Restrictions
- Blank eCover Designs
- Any Additional Tools To Help In Ebook Creation & Designing I Can Think Up or Get Hold Of
- Video Tutorials For Easier Learning That Holds Your Hand
- In Depth Written Tutorials For Using Certain Advanced Ebook Template Designs Found Within The Members Only Section
I have already set up the section and will be working on getting things finished up and decide what I’m going to put inside there.
The basis of the membership site is to provide more useful content for exclusive members only that are willing to pay for the content.
Anyhow, if you’d like to see the test site, you can check it out below:
Again, it’s gonna take me a few weeks to get everything situated and in place, but in the meantime, if you have any feedback, please do comment here so I can take all your suggestions into consideration before going officially “live” with the members only section